South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem endorses Trump during Republican party’s monumental leaders rally.
Donald Trump is holding a rally tonight in Rapid City, South Dakota.
Noem touted her teamwork with Trump during the Covid pandemic in 2020, saying: “He let me do my job.”
Florida’s governor couldn’t handle a Black man pressing him on the racist massacre in Jacksonville. And his tirade was quite revealing.
Donald Trump called out “Bidenomics” for leading the country into another “Great Depression,” in Rapid City, South Dakota, on Friday.
In his first rally since his fourth indictment, the former president focused on his Republican rivals and President Biden, as some in the crowd wore Mr. Trump’s mug shot on their T-shirts.
Former President Donald Trump predicted a "monumental victory" during a South Dakota speech on Friday.
Pelosi’s decision came amid speculation about her political future after she stepped down as leader of the House Democratic caucus.
South Dakota Republican Gov. Kristi Noem endorsed former President Donald Trump for reelection in 2024 at a rally in her home state Friday.
By remaining a candidate, the former speaker can continue to raise money to help the Democrats retake the House and keep the presidency.
The Florida governor is trailing former President Donald Trump by a wide margin.
Gov. Kristi Noem (R-SD) announced her endorsement of former President Donald Trump on Friday night at a South Dakota GOP rally.
Former President Donald Trump will speak in Rapid City, South Dakota, on Friday alongside South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem.
On Friday's broadcast of the Fox News Channel's "America's Newsroom," 2024 Republican presidential candidate Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) stated that | Clips
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed