Donald Trump and Ron DeSantis converged again at the Cy-Hawk college football game in Iowa on Saturday as they bet on very different approaches to the first-in-the-nation GOP caucuses.
Donald Trump crossed paths with some his presidential campaign rivals when he attended Iowa’s biggest annual college football game.
Donald J. Trump and Ron DeSantis played off each other at the Iowa-Iowa State game, where the tables appeared to turn on the former president.
Former President Donald Trump received a hero's welcome at an Iowa State University football game.
Former President Donald Trump showed up to a fraternity's tailgate party before a college football game Saturday.
Trump partied with an Iowa State fraternity, flipped burgers, and even threw footballs into the crowd of those gathered to see him.
“The fact is former president Trump led the opposition to my decision to reopen Georgia — the first state in the country to do so,” Kemp wrote in a post.
Trump has largely skipped holding town halls or participating in many of the state's cherished campaign traditions, but has not paid a price so far.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed