A federal judge has ruled that Donald Trump made libelous statements against E. Jean Carroll in 2019.
Outrageous! Border Patrol Agent Reveals Biden Regime Gives $2,200 of Taxpayer Money Per Illegal Immigrant Family, Plus a Plane Ticket, Housing, Food, Free Medical Services (VIDEO) | The Gateway Pundit | by Jim Hᴏft
In a shocking revelation, Todd Bensman, the Center’s Texas-based Senior National Security Fellow, has reported that the Biden regime is allocating a staggering $2,200 “per month” to illegal immigrant families (1 parent & 1 child) through phony asylum for the cost of living expenses.
Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) admitted that the effort to impeach President Biden was all about politics, and the White House quickly called out the impeachment sham.
I first met Andrew Breitbart and his best friend Larry Solov in August 2007 on a trip to Israel sponsored by America’s Voices and Voices for Israel organizations.
Megyn Kelly, a veteran journalist and host of “The Megyn Kelly Show,” dropped a bombshell on Wednesday when she revealed her deep regret over taking the COVID-19 vaccine.
E. Jean Carroll has already prevailed over Donald Trump once. In her other case, a judge has now determined that the only question is how much he owes her.
The Huffington Post was envisioned from its inception as a progressive answer to conservative talk radio and various right-leaning voices being amplified by new technology. Most specifically, it was...
In campaign speeches, the former president repeatedly exaggerates and misrepresents claims about Hunter Biden’s foreign business dealings.
Their statement stopped short of slamming individuals as it called for a recommitment to the country's bedrock principles.
Between a threatened impeachment inquiry and looming government shutdown, House and Senate Republicans are miles apart.
But don't expect all 19 defendants in Fani Willis' sprawling RICO indictment to go to trial together, much less in October.
The former vice president argued that conservatism is incompatible with the populism espoused by Trump and his those trying to imitate him.
Denver City Council has unanimously approved a $4.7 million settlement for over 300 Black Lives Matter protesters who were arrested by the Denver Police Department during the George Floyd protests in the summer of 2020.
The Georgia special prosecutor in the case against former President Donald Trump and 18 co-defendants is laying out his timeline.
"Fani T. Willis ... is still holding out hope that all 19 defendants in the racketeering case can be tried together."
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed