Anyone worried about Democratic 2024 enthusiasm should look at the fact that the Biden-Harris campaign raised twice as much money as Trump and three times more than Ron DeSantis.
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis’s (R) 2024 campaign is reorganizing amid its struggle to meet fundraising expectations — including shedding staff, a campaign spokesperson confirmed to the Hill on S…
Former President Trump accused Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) on Saturday of neglecting his home state while out on the campaign trial, as insurers flee Florida over increased risks from natural dis…
Republican presidential candidate and entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy donated $5 million to his own campaign in the second quarter, bringing in a total of $7.7 million before Saturday’s deadline…
The dismissals come as his campaign for the Republican nomination for president struggles to gain traction against former President Donald J. Trump, who is leading in polls.
Former President Donald J. Trump taunted Gov. Ron DeSantis, his chief Republican rival, for his absence from the conservative Turning Point Action Conference.
Breaking through the Trump-DeSantis logjam will be tough, especially if you can’t raise cash.
If Mike Pence's campaign contributions don't pick up steam soon, he's going to have some unexpected free time on his hands.
Recent missteps by Donald Trump in Iowa could cause massive problems for him in 2024.
The Florida governor raised a lot of money early, less so late.
Fewer than 10 staffers were let go Thursday, according to a person familiar with the campaign.
Trump will call on DeSantis to "get back" to FL and “do the job he was elected to do,” during his address at the Turning Point Conference.
Former President Donald Trump will speak at Turning Point Action's Conference on Saturday, July 15.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed