House Oversight Committee ranking member and constitutional law professor Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-MD) destroyed the idea that Trump should have his trial delayed until after the election.
White House National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan said that the House Republican-passed NDAA was never going to make it to President Biden's desk.
Gov. Ron DeSantis has failed with his war on woke and mini-Trump campaign, so he is turning to CNN to save his dying presidential bid.
Special Counsel Jack Smith is investigating Trump's big lie fundraising, and according to Chris Christie, Trump told him that he knew he was losing.
Democrats are taking the threat of third-party presidential candidacy by No Labels seriously as Wisconsin Democratic Party Chair Ben Wikler warned that beneath the No Labels label is a Trump logo.
Editor’s note: The Hill’s Morning Report is our daily newsletter that dives deep into Washington’s agenda. To subscribe, click here or fill out the box below. Democrats insist they’re cheered by Pr…
Sen. Tommy Tuberville is holding up Pentagon confirmations in a problematic protest.
Israeli President Isaac Herzog is scheduled to deliver remarks before a joint meeting of Congress this week, a speech that is putting Democratic divisions over Israel on center stage. The speech We…
Over the course of three short years, Kevin McCarthy has gone from condemning to tolerating to rewarding Marjorie Taylor Greene with breathtaking speed.
"Words do matter," said Pramila Jayapal, "and so it is important that I clarify my statement. I do not believe the idea of Israel as a nation is racist."
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed