On the same week that Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene announced amendments to stop aid to Ukraine, Speaker Kevin McCarthy put her on the powerful NDAA conference committee.
Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) and Sen. Mike Rounds (R-SD) have introduced a bipartisan amendment to the NDAA that would declassify government UFO records.
Tucker Carlson single-handedly destroyed several globalist RINOs during Friday’s presidential primary forum in Iowa.
Republican presidential candidate and entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy claimed the Jan. 6, 2021, riot on the Capitol was caused by “pervasive censorship” during a campaign event in Iowa on …
The GOP stacked the National Defense Authorization Act with controversial amendments on abortion and LGBTQ rights.
The Florida governor previously called the Russian invasion a “territorial dispute” and had to backtrack.
The former Fox News host grilled GOP candidates on Ukraine at the annual evangelical forum in Iowa.
On Friday's broadcast of "CNN This Morning," House Minority Whip Rep. Katherine Clark (D-MA) responded to arguments that the Pentagon's abortion policy | Clips
On Friday's broadcast of "CNN This Morning," White House National Security Council Coordinator for Strategic Communications John Kirby said "It's very | Clips
John Kirby of the Biden administration defended woke policies in the U.S.
Throughout his run, Ramaswamy has not been afraid to break from the mainstream with his positions.
Mike Pence said during the Family Leadership Summit that crumbling inner cities are not "his concern" as he argued for more aid to Ukraine.
Mike Pence defended his support for Ukraine when asked where his concern lies after complaining about Biden’s efforts to train Ukraine.
Representative Pramila Jayapal (D-WA) said Friday on CNN's "Anderson Cooper 360" that MAGA Republicans' amendments to the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) were "cruel, blindly partisan" and "extreme." | Clips
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed