Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene said she was personally offended at being called a white supremacist because that is the same as being called the n-word
At his weekly press conference, House Democratic Leader Rep. Hakeem Jeffries (D-NY) showed America the real faces of House Republicans.
As Rep. Jamaal Bowman (D-NY) was telling George Santos (R-NY) to have some dignity and resign, Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) showed up to try to bully Bowman but fled when Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY).
Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) said that Kevin McCarthy is doing his boss at Mar-a-Lago's bidding and will do anything to stop him from being elected to the Senate.
Rep. Jim Jordan tried to revive his failed weaponization of government hearing with three alleged FBI whistleblowers who were paid by Trump associates.
Republicans and Democrats battled during a tense hearing Thursday over three FBI agents who Republicans say were retaliated against for blowing the whistle on bias at the agency— and who Democrats …
As part of his crusade over government “weaponization,” Jim Jordan keeps pointing to FBI "whistleblowers," who keep proving to be an embarrassment to him.
A group of parents from Nashville, Tenn., filed a motion Wednesday to shield The Covenant School shooter’s writings from being released to the public. The filing, which was shared by a local …
Three whistleblowers are currently working with House Republicans after they pointed out the partisan rot inside the bureau.
"The FBI’s partisan leadership is currently engaging in a 'purge' of agents who hold conservative political beliefs."
The House GOP's premier investigative panel refuted numerous claims the FBI made in a letter about its decision to revoke three security clearances.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed