President Trump responded to Special Counsel John Durham’s final report on his investigation into the origins of Spygate.
The special counsel’s final report nevertheless did not produce blockbuster revelations of politically motivated misconduct, as Donald J. Trump and his allies had suggested it would.
The long-awaited report from Special Counsel John Durham echoes prior conclusions from the Justice Department's inspector general.
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) celebrated the release of the highly-anticipated report from special counsel John Durham Monday, claiming the "truth" about the "Russian collusion hoax" was being exposed.
Andrew McCarthy said the FBI risked powers needed to protect the U.S. during the investigation into claims Russia colluded with Donald Trump in 2016.
The review by John Durham at one point veered into a criminal investigation related to Donald Trump himself, even as it failed to find wrongdoing in the origins of the Russia inquiry.
The long-awaited report by Special Counsel John Durham, tasked to look into the FBI's investigation of the Trump campaign for Russian collusion, was released Monday.
The FBI made a tacit admission Monday to the findings of the Durham Report showing the agency acted improperly when investigating former President Donald Trump.
CNN's Jake Tapper said Monday that the newly released Durham report exonerates former President Donald Trump, adding the report is "devastating" for the FBI.
Special Counsel John Durham hammered the DOJ and the FBI in a Monday report regarding the 2016 investigation against Donald Trump's campaign.
The FBI was tipped off about the Clinton campaign's plan to "vilify" Trump by tying him to Putin, but did not investigate.
The Durham report refutes the IG's report on the "Russia collusion" probe and the Democrats' claim it was based on "fact, not bias."
CNN’s Jake Tapper Monday afternoon said the Durham report is “devastating to the FBI.” Special Counsel John Durham finally released his report after investigating the origins of Spygate for nearly 3 years.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed