Two people were killed and other four were injured in a shooting in Louisville, Kentucky, on Saturday night.
A Sweet 16 party turned into a scene of carnage when four people were killed and at least 28 others were injured on Saturday night, officials said.
Most of the victims are teenagers, said the chaplain for the Dadeville Police Department.
A high school senior who planned to play college football was among four who died from gunshots Saturday at his sister’s birthday party in Alabama.
About half an hour before opening for business, employees at the Old National Bank branch in downtown Louisville gathered for a morning board meeting. Within a minute, five of them would become America's latest mass shooting casualties.
At least two people were killed and four others were wounded when shots were fired into a crowd gathered at a park in Louisville, Kentucky, Saturday, authorities said.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed