Rep. Jim Jordan's (R-OH) hearings and investigations into President Biden and his family have been a failure, so now he said that the rules of the game are for local Republican DAs to prosecute the President and his family.
After America's latest mass shooting in Alabama, President Biden asked a powerful moral question that Republicans can't answer on gun violence.
MSNBC's Jen Psaki said that Trump should be held to the same legal standard as Pentagon leaker Jack Teixeira.
The start of the trial in Dominion Voting Systems' civil lawsuit against Fox News was pushed back by one day to Tuesday morning, according to the Delaware Superior Court which is hearing the case.
Feinstein, a necessary member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, has been away since late February.
Defeated on same-sex marriage, the religious right went searching for an issue that would re-energize supporters and donors. The campaign that followed has stunned political leaders across the spectrum.
The Ohio Republican defines himself by his penchant for punching back, whether against allegations that he was derelict in a sex abuse scandal or attempts to prosecute the former president.
A trial in a defamation suit brought against Fox News by Dominion Voting Systems is set to begin this week. It could have significant ramifications for the right-wing cable channel.
The defamation clash between Fox News and a small election services firm, due to go to trial this week, represents the most significant moment yet in which those who disseminated former President Donald Trump's false claims that the 2020 election was stolen must answer for conduct that is still poisoning American democracy.
A former Fox News producer who claims the right-wing network pressured her to give false testimony escalated her own lawsuit against the company, adding CEO Suzanne Scott as defendant and accusing Fox's lawyers of deleting messages from her phone.
They’re quickly crashing into the hard limits of Washington’s power.
A judge in Delaware said late Sunday he would delay by 24 hours the beginning of a blockbuster trial in Dominion Voting Systems’ defamation lawsuit against Fox News. “The Court has decided to…
Truth Gettr gab-logo Gab Parler Telegram Share Tweet Is a settlement in the works? A Delaware judge on Sunday delayed the Fox News-Dominion defamation trial. Dominion Voting Systems is suing...
The judge did not cite a reason for the decision.
Dominion Voting Systems' high-stakes defamation trial against Fox News, which was supposed to begin Monday, was abruptly delayed on Sunday evening, in a stunning eleventh-hour twist that threw into question whether a settlement was in the works.
The House Speaker will propose new restrictions on the nutrition program formerly known as food stamps as part of House Republicans' debt limit negotiations with the White House.
Trump is likely to pick a vice presidential candidate that is "ideologically aligned" with him, has "charisma" and "loyal," Trump insiders told the Daily Caller.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed