Speaker of the House Kevin McCarthy said he promised to give 1/6 footage to Tucker Carlson, but McCarthy won't say to whom he made that promise.
House and Senate Democrats also have the power to access the Capitol's 1/6 security footage, so they can kill Kevin McCarthy and Tucker Carlson's propaganda effort by giving credible news organizations access to the footage.
The Republican representative who allegedly made up his life story, explained.
A year into the conflict, what’s next?
Kevin McCarthy said he gave Tucker Carlson exclusive access to Jan. 6 security footage because he “promised.” But to whom did he make this “promise”?
A year after Russia’s invasion, Beijing released a paper declaring its position on the war: It called for an end to the fighting but avoided demands that could hurt its ties with Russia.
Ukraine is bolstering security measures across the country as it braces for potential Russian attacks Friday, the first anniversary of Moscow's full-scale invasion. Follow here for live updates.
The US Treasury Department on Friday took what it called "one of its most significant sanctions actions to date" to crack down on those aiding Moscow's war against Ukraine, targeting Russia's metals and mining sector, its financial institutions, its military supply chain and individuals and companies worldwide that are helping Moscow avoid existing sanctions.
A first-ever oral history of how top U.S. and Western officials saw the warning signs of a European land war, their frantic attempts to stop it — and the moment Putin actually crossed the border.
This latest announcement by North Korea is a real threat to America, and Biden would be foolish to not take it seriously.
On the one year anniversary of Russia's invasion of Ukraine, both the kinetic and economic wars are bloody and expensive stalemates.
NATO has been mocked for comparing Ukraine's war against Russia as a struggle comparable to the likes of Harry Potter and Marvel movies.
Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen said Friday on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" that U.S. support for Ukraine "will be lasting and is unconditional." | Clips
Representative John Garamendi (D-CA) said Friday on Fox Business Network's " Cavuto: Coast to Coast" that "extreme MAGA Republicans" wanted to "cut and run" from the Biden administration aiding Ukraine against Russia. | Clips
Truth Gettr gab-logo Gab Parler Telegram Share Tweet A Chinese fighter jet came within 500 feet of a Navy plane with CNN and NBC News crew aboard on Friday amid escalating tensions. The US N...
After a year of casualties and calamity, it's clear Putin’s plans for Ukraine have fallen flat.
Moscow and Kyiv face daunting challenges in moving forward, with no clear sense of what an attainable victory might look like.
One year after Russian President Vladimir Putin launched his invasion of Ukraine believing he'd take Kyiv within days, Ukraine's President Volodymyr Zelensky struck a defiant note, insisting that he was "certain" his country would win the war.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed