For all of those people who think that Trump went to East Palestine because he cares about people, the former president bragged in an interview about his crowd size at the train derailment.
Truth Gettr gab-logo Gab Parler Telegram Share Tweet The Biden regime not only does not care about the horrific suffering of residents in East Palestine, Ohio they seem to revel in it. Just ...
It’s the beginning of a years-long effort to clean up and track the effects of chemicals in East Palestine, Ohio.
In the wake of a train derailment that spilled hazardous chemicals in an eastern Ohio town earlier this month, Republicans have slammed the Biden administration, and Transportation Secretary Pete B…
Following the toxic train derailment and explosion in East Palestine, Ohio, on Feb. 3, residents are furious about the mounting health concerns related to the incident.
An East Palestine resident said he is having trouble breathing and his voice has changed dramatically in the after-effects of the East Palestine train explosion
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed