Twitter CEO Elon Musk defended his decision to ban several prominent technology reporters from the platform on Thursday night, claiming they violated Twitter’s policies on “doxxing.” “Y…
The move is connected to a debate over an account that tracked the whereabouts of Elon Musk’s jet.
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) and other Democrats blasted Twitter CEO Elon Musk on Thursday night for suspending several prominent journalists from the social media platform. “You’re a pub…
Several left-wing media figures were suspended from the social media platform Thursday night. Musk explained how they broke Twitter's rules.
The social media service, which is owned by Elon Musk, said that it suspends accounts that “violate the Twitter rules” but did not provide details.
Elon Musk suspended at least 6 establishment media journalists from Twitter for allegedly violating the platform's updated terms of service.
CNN and the New York Times released statements about their journalists being suspended from Twitter on Thursday.
Turmoil at the Washington Post is being fueled by the boss.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed