The much-touted super PAC he created spent only $15 million on GOP candidates in key Senate races, and nothing at all on Herschel Walker’s runoff.
The showcase showdown of Kevin McCarthy's battle to win over conservatives may come down to how many Republicans have to agree on voting to boot him.
House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) appears to have his work cut out for him still in attempting to sway members of his conference voicing opposition to him becoming the next speaker, with his critics emerging from a forum to discuss potential House rules changes remaining no’s on Wednesday.
Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) said Wednesday on Fox Business Network's "Kudlow" that Republicans had "emasculated" themselves by agreeing to the framework for an omnibus spending bill to fund the government through 2023. | Clips
The chamber voted Wednesday night to extend federal cash for another week while negotiators hammer out a $1.7 trillion spending deal.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed