The former president encouraged Republicans to vote in the midterm elections but also floated Jan. 6 pardons and protests that GOP candidates were forced to confront.
Donald Trump scripted a threat of mass protests and unrests in America if he criminally charged, which only shows his fear.
At a Texas rally, Trump focused on multiple investigations into him in New York, Washington and Atlanta, claiming: "They want to put me in jail."
Donald Trump said that he will pardon those convicted for their role in the Jan. 6 Capitol riot should he be re-elected during his Saturday rally speech.
Lindsey Graham gives a glowing recommendation for a South Carolina judge under consideration for the Supreme Court.
Several prominent Republicans, including Sen. Lindsey Graham, criticized the idea on Sunday.
The White House has confirmed that South Carolina Federal District Judge J. Michelle Childs is under consideration.
In Texas, Trump encouraged people to hold protests over his legal jeopardy and suggested he would pardon Jan. 6 rioters who took such a message to its extreme.
President Trump held another packed rally in Conroe, Texas on Saturday night. An estimated 50,000 supporters turned out to see President Trump in Texas. President Trump also promised to release the persecuted January 6 Political Prisoners at the DC Gulag! These poor men and women are held in isolation without any basic human rights. Truly…
A whopping 76 percent of Americans disagree with Joe Biden’s vow to only consider black women to replace Justice Stephen Breyer on the Supreme Court. The findings from a newly released ABC News/Ipsos poll indicate that Biden’s attempt to virtue signal may very well fall flat — just like nearly everything else he does to…
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed