While Ukraine’s president complained about “acute and burning” warnings from Washington, the Pentagon issued a dire new appraisal asserting Russia has amassed enough troops to invade his entire country.
President Biden said Friday he plans to send a small number of U.S. forces to Eastern Europe in the “near term” amid growing fears of a possible Russian invasion of Ukraine.
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky condemned media and world leaders like President Joe Biden for publicly predicting war with Russia.
Daily Caller co-founder Tucker Carlson fired back at critics that accuse him of being "a pawn" of Russian President Vladimir Putin in an interview.
Ukraine’s president says talk of war is dangerous, as U.S. repeats warnings to Russia.VideoPresident Volodymyr Zelensky of Ukraine said that the recent buildup of Russian troops around his country’...
President Joe Biden announced Friday his decision to deploy U.S. troops to the NATO allies in Eastern Europe "in the near term."
President Biden announced plans to send U.S. troops to Eastern Europe “in the near term” amid increasing tensions between Russia and Ukraine.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed