A federal appeals court panel allowed Biden’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate for larger private employers to move ahead.
A federal appeals court reinstated the Biden administration's COVID-19 vaccine-and-testing mandate for private businesses with over 100 employees on Friday.
A federal appeals court reinstated President Joe Biden's private business vaccine or testing requirement on Friday in a win for the administration.
The decision, by a split three-judge panel, overturned a ruling that had blocked a Biden administration rule requiring companies with 100 or more employees to mandate vaccinations or testing for workers.
An appeals court reinstated President Biden’s vaccine mandate for large employers. The Rockettes canceled the rest of their season, the N.F.L. rescheduled three games and the Brooklyn Nets said an unvaccinated player can take the court at away games.
Business groups quickly filed an appeal to the Supreme Court.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed