Nine deaths, among seven women and two men, have been confirmed in connection with the problem.
U.S. health advisers are recommending that most Americans get the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines instead of the Johnson & Johnson shot.
Pfizer and BioNTech announced on Thursday evening that they had submitted an application to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) seeking full approval for the administration of their two-dose COVID-19 vaccine in children aged between 12 and 15.
New data appears to show the incidence has increased since April, although the problem is still very rare. About nine deaths related to the issue. have also been confirmed.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed