Oakland County prosecutor Karen McDonald on Wednesday said she is considering bringing charges against the parents of Ethan Crumbley, the suspect in the Oxford High School shooting.
The terror at Michigan's Oxford High School that left four dead started with gunfire, yelling and an urgent message on a loudspeaker.
A student identified among the victims of Tuesday's shooting at Oxford High School is now receiving praise for sacrificing his life during the incident.
The alleged suspect who opened fire at a Michigan high school recorded several disturbing videos the night before the shooting, Fox News reported.
Ethan Crumbley, who is accused of killing four fellow students at a Michigan high school, will be tried as an adult and faces murder, assault and weapons charges.
At least four teenagers were killed in a school in Oxford, Michigan, on Tuesday. Follow here for the latest.
School bells were replaced by police sirens Tuesday after a shooting at Michigan's Oxford High School left three students dead, officials said.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed