Jennifer Crumbley once thanked Trump for protecting the Second Amendment, now she and her husband have been charged with involuntary manslaughter in their son's Michigan school shooting.
Ethan Crumbley's mother and father face charges in the wake of a Michigan school shooting that left four students dead and seven people injured.
A South Florida teenager is accused of making a school shooting threat against Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School
Thirty states and D.C. have passed similar laws, but thus far a parent has never been charged under them in a school shooting.
The parents of the Michigan school shooting suspect have been charged with four counts each of homicide involuntary manslaughter. Follow here for the latest.
Friends, family and an entire Michigan high school are grieving the loss of four students after a 15-year-old boy opened fire during the school day, killing four peers and shooting seven others on campus.
Tim Throne repeatedly credited students and staff at Oxford High School for how they responded to the violence Tuesday.
Sheriff Michael Bouchard confirms that the FBI and U.S. marshals are currently searching for the parents of the suspect involved in the fatal Oxford High School shooting.
Oakland County Prosecutor Karen McDonald said the parents of the Oxford High School shooter were being charged with involuntary manslaughter.
The parents of the Michigan school shooting suspect were charged Friday for reportedly buying the firearm the suspect used in the shooting.
Prosecutors charged the parents of the 15-year-old accused of killing four classmates with involuntary manslaughter, saying they failed to act on troubling signs.
Michigan authorities say they’re searching for the two parents charged with involuntary manslaughter in the Oxford high school shooting.
Hours after a prosecutor announced involuntary manslaughter charges against the parents of Ethan Crumbley, the 15-year-old accused of killing four fellow students at a Michigan high school, authorities said Friday that the parents are missing.
Oakland County prosecutor Karen McDonald explains why she decided to charge the parents of 15-year-old Ethan Crumbley with four counts of involuntary manslaughter following the Oxford High School shooting in Oakland County, Michigan.
The parents of Ethan Crumbley, the suspected shooter at Oxford High School in Michigan, have each been charged with four counts of involuntary manslaughter.
15-year-old sophomore Ethan Crumbley used a semi-automatic hand gun to kill four students and wound seven others at a Michigan school on Tuesday, including a teacher, according to authorities. Prosecutors this week announced 15-year-old Crumbley will be tried as an adult and was charged with terrorism and murder. On Friday, Oakland County prosecutor Karen McDonald…
On Wednesday, Ethan Crumbley – a 15-year-old student at Oxford High School – was charged with murder, terrorism, and other crimes for killing four fellow classmates and injuring several others during a horrific shooting rampage at the Michigan school yesterday morning. The four students who were killed were identified as 16-year-old Tate Myre, 14-year-old Hana…
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed