The DOJ will not stop until all Americans are either under indictment or locked up for loving this country. Federal prosecutors are now looking into Sidney Powell’s fundraising activities. FOX News Reports: Federal prosecutors have issued a subpoena demanding, as part of a criminal investigation, the financial records of several fundraising organizations founded by former…
The court could overrule the landmark 1973 Roe v. Wade decision.
We will likely know which route the court takes by the end of June 2022.
After two hours of sometimes tense exchanges in one of the most significant abortion cases in years, the court appeared poised to uphold the state law, which bans abortions after 15 weeks of pregnancy.
For years, anti-choice activists and politicians have attacked reproductive rights in Mississippi. Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health is the endgame.
When the U.S. Supreme Court takes up Dobbs v. Jackson WomenÂs Health Organization today, it will be asked to overrule Roe v. Wade, the courtÂs...
The Supreme Court will hear a case concerning a Mississippi law that bans abortions after 15 weeks and challenges the Roe v. Wade decision. Follow here for the latest news and live oral arguments.
The Supreme Court heard oral arguments Wednesday over a Mississippi abortion law challenging the 1973 Roe v. Wade decision.
Supreme Court justices will hear oral arguments Wednesday in a landmark case that will serve as the most significant test of abortion rights in years, stoking fear and hope on respective ends of the ideological spectrum.
One argument in the abortion case before the Supreme Court is that balancing work and family is now less of a challenge, but research shows becoming a mother still has a large economic impact on women.
The justices could decide whether to end 50 years of abortion protections with a case from Mississippi.
The conservative-leaning Supreme Court will take up the most important abortion case in 30 years Wednesday as the justices consider Mississippi's request to overturn Roe v. Wade and uphold a state law that bars the procedure 15 weeks after conception.
Amid the wave of excitement among conservative organizers over the prospect of reversing access to abortion for the first time in nearly 50 years -- since Roe v. Wade affirmed a constitutional right to the procedure in 1973 -- there are growing fears about how the conservative legal movement will fare if its own appointees on the bench stop short of dismantling the landmark abortion ruling.
Claudia Dreifus writes that whether or not the right to a legal abortion survives its latest US Supreme Court challenge, the lesson we must learn is that preserving our rights -- be they in citizenship, speech or reproduction -- requires constant vigilance.
What to watch for in the oral arguments for the Supreme Court’s big abortion case.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed