During this trial, Judge Bruce Schroeder handed down the type of evidentiary rulings that are made in courtrooms throughout the country every day.
Legally, the verdict is good news for Kyle Rittenhouse, experts say. But what it says culturally is dangerous for racialized violence.
Kyle Rittenhouse has been found not guilty on all counts, including first-degree intentional homicide and recklessly endangering safety. His acquittal is outrageous but unsurprising.
Unfortunately, Wallace may not have examined the facts of the Rittenhouse case before giving Twitter his hot take.
Protesters demonstrating in opposition to the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict chanted for a communist revolution in Chicago Saturday.
An attorney for Kyle Rittenhouse told reporters that due to death threats, the teen will likely move away from the Kenosha area.
CNN's interviewer Chris Cuomo didn't stand a chance against the guy who just got Kyle Rittenhouse aquitted.
Google, which assists users in finding Che Guevara merchandise, sends them to a blank page when they search for Rittenhouse shirts.
It’s not just the acquittal but the embrace of Rittenhouse as a hero.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed