Multiple people were injured after a person driving an SUV plowed through a Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin on Sunday evening. There are also reports of gunshots being fired by police at the SUV. According to eyewitnesses, the terrorist mowed over several elderly women called “The Dancing Grannies.” A FOX 6 reporter said the person…
A driver plowed an SUV into a parade in Waukesha, Wis., on Sunday, killing five people and injuring at least 40, according to officials.
Officials in Wisconsin are reporting that a car plowed into a crowd of people at a Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin.
Officials said dozens of people were struck after the vehicle sped down the street during the Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wis., near Milwaukee.
Five people were killed and more than 40 were injured, including children, after a car plowed into a Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin, Sunday evening, prompting police to fire at the speeding vehicle.
A horrific incident occurred in Waukesha, Wisconsin, on Sunday when an SUV plowed through crowds of people attending a Christmas parade.
A car drove through the crowd at a Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin, while also reportedly shooting out of the window Sunday evening.
At least 28 patients are being treating after an SUV plowed into crowds at a Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin, Sunday night, two local hospitals said.
A police officer discharged his weapon at the suspect's vehicle to try to stop it, Waukesha, Wisconsin, Police Chief Dan Thompson said.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed