Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA) said that Donald Trump had radicalized Rep. Paul Gosar (R-AZ).
The entire House Republican caucus minus three members all voted against punishing Rep. Paul Gosar with a censure.
Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO) couldn't make a logical argument against censuring Gosar, so she screamed smears at Democrats.
By a vote of 223-207-1, Rep. Paul Gosar was censured and removed from his committee assignments. Here is Speaker Pelosi making his censure and removal official.
The House just took an important stand against violence in politics.
It's the first censure by the House of Representatives in over 10 years. The Republican congressman was stripped of his committee seats.
The New York lawmaker spoke out ahead of the House vote on whether to censure GOP Rep. Paul Gosar for his violent video.
Tim Gosar, brother of Arizona Republican Congressman Paul Gosar, reacts to the censure vote on his brother and says criminal charges should be brought against him if warranted
The Arizona Republican is the first member of the House to be formally rebuked in more than a decade. He was also removed from two committees.
The GOP suggested Wednesday that it would retaliate for Democrats censuring Rep. Paul Gosar (R-Ariz.) when it regains the majority. And it's hardly the first time.
After radio silence, party leaders have spoken as if Gosar expressed contrition for his video depicting him killing Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. Gosar has served notice he's anything but contrite.
The House of Representatives voted Wednesday to approve a resolution that censures Rep. Paul Gosar and strips him of his two committee assignments, the first time a sitting House member has been censured in more than 10 years.
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) spoke out on the House floor during the vote to censure Rep. Paul Gosar (R-AZ) over a video posted to his Twitter and Instagram depicting violence and the apparent killing of the Democratic congresswoman.
The drama over Rep. Paul Gosar's violent anime video and the 13 Republicans who voted for the infrastructure bill are the latest episodes in a long line of personality-driven GOP crises.
The House plans to vote Wednesday on a resolution that both censures Republican Rep. Paul Gosar and removes him from committees.
What Biden Should—and Shouldn't—Do to Combat Inflation | RealClearPolitics
The United States House voted to censure Arizona Republican Rep. Paul Gosar on Wednesday over a video his office posted last week.
The ongoing feud between Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO) and squad member Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) spilled out onto Twitter on Wednesday.
Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) said that he wants to hire Kyle Rittenhouse as one of his interns, which might be possible if they are sent to the same prison.
Meet the Trump 2022 caucus, in which all that matters is whether a) you are willing to say the 2020 election was rigged, b) you voted against impeachment, and c) anything Donald Trump is against (like the infrastructure bill), you are against, too.
Inflation Sinking Democrats' 2022 Prospects | RealClearPolitics
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed