The House approved a plan for a bipartisan commission to investigate the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol. What could it uncover?
The Wyoming GOP lawmaker took on another Republican after Greene compared mask mandates to conditions that led to the murder of 6 million Jews.
Republican Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, during an interview on a conservative podcast this week, compared House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's decision to continue to require members of the House to wear masks on the chamber floor to steps the Nazis took to control the Jewish population during the Holocaust.
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA), during an interview on a conservative podcast, compared House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's decision to continue to require members of the House to wear masks on the chamber floor to steps the Nazis took to control the Jewish population during the Holocaust.
Rep. Liz Cheney has clearly grown fond of getting attention by attacking people more popular than her and has now set her sights on Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene. On Saturday, Cheney tweeted a clip from an interview that Greene did with Real America’s Voice and called it “evil lunacy.” In the clip, Greene compared Nancy…
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed