Peter Doocy tried to link Biden to COVID 19 deaths and White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki took him to school.
Monday on CNN's "New Day," New York Times White House reporter Maggie Haberman weighed in on the mounting evidence that suggests COVID-19 originated at the Wuhan Institute of Virology. | Clips
White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki on Monday repeatedly deflected after Fox News reporter Peter Doocy grilled her on the Wall Street Journal story alleging three Wuhan employees became very ill in November 2019. The Wall Street Journal reported that according to an intelligence report, three researchers at the Wuhan Institute of Virology became so…
The corporate press spent much of the pandemic dismissing the theory that COVID-19 could have accidentally leaked from the Wuhan lab, according to WaPo.
A U.S. intelligence report says researchers at the Wuhan Institute of Virology were hospitalized with coronavirus symptoms in November 2019.
The White House cautioned Americans on Monday from believing theories that coronavirus leaked from a Chinese lab.
The media often over-simplified the theory. Trump often over-simplified it for his own ends.
Sen. Joni Ernst (R-IA) told Breitbart News the federal government should stop funding viral research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, admitted earlier this month that he is no longer convinced that the Covid-19 pandemic originated naturally.
The Wall Street Journal cited intelligence that three researchers at China’s Wuhan Institute of Virology had to be hospitalized in November 2019.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed