The prison guards who failed to monitor the convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein the night he died will not be subjected to jail time under a deal struck with federal prosecutors.
Jeffrey Epstein The two prison guards assigned to look after Jeffrey Epstein admitted they falsified records, but they will not serve any jail time under a deal with federal prosecutors. The two prison guards, Tova Noel and Michael Thomas were either asleep or browsing the internet instead of looking after Epstein the night he ‘committed…
The two Bureau of Prisons workers who were on duty the night Jeffrey Epstein took his own life have admitted to falsifying prison documents.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed