There’s a reason why Donald Trump has remained the most powerful figure in the Republican party and it has nothing to do with his political ability. It has to do with the former President’s rabid group of supporters and their willingness to do anything he tells them to. So when Trump said he wanted Elise … Continue reading "Report: Trump Wants Elise Stefanik to Replace Cheney But His Supporters Hate Her"
GOP leaders seem willing to do almost anything to rally the party’s base, even if that means refusing to confront Trump’s ongoing lie that he won the 202...
Liz Cheney faces likely removal as House Republican Conference chairwoman.
Liz Cheney "secretly orchestrated" an op-ed from all living former secretaries of defense slamming former President Trump's handling of the military.
Biden’s latest travel comes as House Republicans prepare to oust Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) from leadership because of her confrontations with former president Donald Trump over last year’s election.
The new measure was immediately challenged in federal court by voting rights advocates, who filed two lawsuits arguing that it creates undue and uneven barriers to the polls.
Popular Republican Representative Jim Jordan (R-OH) told FOX News on Wednesday that the votes are there to get rid of Liz Cheney from GOP House leadership. She should have been removed months ago but Kevin McCarthy was too weak to remove her as the third-ranked Republican in the House of Representatives. Maybe Kevin McCarthy will…
In 2016, Ted Cruz was the last man standing in the bid to keep Donald Trump from securing the nomination. Late in the game, he made desperate move to soften his campaign by naming Carly Fiorina as his running mate. The move, of course, failed to help Cruz and the nomination went to Trump. Fiorina, … Continue reading "WATCH: Ted Cruz’s Former Running Mate Carly Fiorina Absolutely Eviscerates Him"
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed