Reps. Matt Gaetz (Fla.) and Marjorie Taylor Greene (Ga.) on Friday argued that they were "ahead" of their Republican colleagues in an effort to oust Rep.
Trump has emerged from his Florida hibernation — refashioning himself as the president of the Republican States of America and reshaping the party in ways both micro and macro.
The Ohio Republican Party censured and called on Rep. Anthony Gonzalez to resign because he voted to impeach Trump.
When Donald Trump became a politician in 2015, it should have been clear to the Republican party who he really was. As a businessman, he had left a trail of destruction, stiffing contractors and turning his back on partners. But desperate for control, GOP lawmakers fell right in line behind him. And they’ve offered him … Continue reading "Report: Trump Is Intrigued by the Idea of Throwing Kevin McCarthy Under the Bus in 2022"
More than 350 goats were tasked with munching on 13 acres of brush on the campus of the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library & Museum in Southern California.
Republican Conference Chair Liz Cheney (R-WY) reportedly "orchestrated unprecedented" GOP sabotage with the Washington Post.
Trillions of cicadas will soon emerge after 17 years underground throughout the United States.
Gonzalez and nine other House Republicans voted to impeach Trump following the deadly Jan. 6 assault on the U.S. Capitol by pro-Trump rioters.
The past week has seen the Republican Party maneuver to consider potential replacements for Rep. Liz Cheney in her leadership role, with Rep. Elise Stefanik emerging as the strongest contender. It also saw former President Donald Trump's ban on Facebook upheld and Caitlyn Jenner's first interview…
The party’s third-highest leader has engaged in a raging months-long dispute with other House Republicans, likely to end in her dismissal from her leadership post.
Three Washington Post journalists who were investigating Russia's role in the 2016 election secretly had their phone records obtained by the Trump DOJ.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed