A witness in the trial of former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin said during testimony on Wednesday that he did not feel safe working at the
Tears, Emotion & Incriminating Testimony in Chauvin Trial | RealClearPolitics
Video of George Floyd's death may make folks think this is an easy case for prosecutors. But the forensic pathology piece suggests otherwise.
The testimony of a 18-year-old in the trial of the White police officer charged in the killing of George Floyd is a reminder of the prominent role young people continue to play in the Black Lives Matter movement.
The Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee and the Senate Committee on Rules and Administration hold their second joint oversight hearing to continue their examination of the security and intelligence failures that led to a breach of the US Capitol in January.
Moments after George Floyd was taken away in an ambulance last May, former Minneapolis Police officer Derek Chauvin was confronted by a witness who took issue with Chauvin's kneeling on Floyd's neck.
During the criminal trial of former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin, Minneapolis firefighter Genevieve Hansen testified police officers prevented her from providing medical assistance to George Floyd.
Former Minneapolis Police officer Derek Chauvin knelt on George Floyd for 9 minutes and 29 seconds, prosecutors said Monday, correcting the 8:46 timing that has become a symbol of police brutality.
Cup Foods employee Christopher Martin was questioned today at trial about a possibly counterfeit $20 bill that George Floyd used to buy cigarettes inside the store on May 25, 2020.
The third day of former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin's trial for the killing of George Floyd has been focused so far on a previously unseen place: inside the Cup Foods convenience store on the corner of 38th and Chicago where Geor
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed