Former President Donald Trump on Wednesday night sent out the latest in his series of tweemails, emails that have increasingly looked like his tweets of yore.
Democrats on Tuesday successfully flipped an Orange County supervisor seat, challenging the notion that the region is still a conservative stronghold.
Leaving California? Don't Forget Why | RealClearPolitics
The New Hampshire Election Law Committee approved a measure that would audit the ballots cast in the Nov. 3 election in the town of Windham.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed