Not a single Republican in the House or Senate voted for the $1.9 trillion COVID-19 relief package now awaiting President Biden's signature, marking the first measure to address the pandemic that made its way through Congress entirely along party
Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene has tried once again to delay a $1.9 trillion Covid-19 relief package, calling it a “massive woke progressive Democrat wish list.” Greene has moved to adjourn the House of Representatives and demand a roll-call vote. Greene’s action was expected. Earlier this morning, PoliticusUSA reported that the House is moving toward final … Continue reading "Marjorie Taylor Greene Tries to Halt Covid Relief Package"
The House of Representatives is moving toward final approval of the Covid-19 stimulus package in what would mark President Joe Biden’s first legislative victory since taking office. The House had a two-hour morning debate earlier today ahead of a final vote on the bill. “Congressional leaders do not expect a replay of the prolonged fights around … Continue reading "House Moving Toward Final Approval of Covid-19 Bill"
The first war on poverty cut it in half. Joe Biden could do it again.
The American Rescue Plan is about to become law.
The House passed President Joe Biden’s $1.9 trillion COVID-19 relief bill Wednesday.
President Biden will sign his $1.9 trillion coronavirus relief bill into law at the White House on Friday, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki announced.
The House is poised to approve the American Rescue Plan on Wednesday, sending the sprawling package to President Biden’s desk.
Congress approved a sweeping $1.9 trillion coronavirus relief package on Wednesday, authorizing a flurry of new federal spending and a temporary yet dramatic increase in anti-poverty programs to help millions of families still struggling amid the pandemic.
The House passed the Democrats' $1.9 trillion coronavirus bill Wednesday, sending it to President Joe Biden to sign.
The House is on track for a final vote today on President Biden's Covid-19 relief package. Follow here for the latest from Capitol Hill.
The $1.9 trillion coronavirus package contains a wide range of benefits to help Americans who are still struggling with the economic fallout of the pandemic.
Joe Biden’s stimulus bill — and $1,400 checks — are on their way. Here’s the latest news.
The stimulus package will include $1,400 stimulus checks, extend weekly unemployment benefits and increase the child tax credit.
The House of Representatives has voted to pass the $1.9 trillion Covid-19 relief package, handing President Biden his first major win in Congress. NBC's Garrett Haake reports from the Capitol.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed