At his CPAC speech, Trump pushed the Big Lie that he really won the election, and threatened to run for president again in 2024.
CNN anchor Ana Cabrera laid out that Republicans at CPAC are celebrating a loser with their worship of Donald Trump.
ORLANDO, Florida — Former President Donald Trump is affirming his commitment to the Republican Party but yanking the welcome mat from prominent Republicans opposed to his leadership, deepening a dilemma as the party heads into 2022.
Trump’s first post-presidential speech was much like the speech he gave before the January 6 insurrection.
The former president used his speech at the conservative convention to bash the Democratic Party and President Joe Biden.
Former President Donald Trump spoke for the first time since leaving the White House at the Conservative Political Action Conference. Trump revived false claims denying the reality of 2020 and said his political journey is "far from over."
This Sunday, Trump will rally conservatives to himself, lacing every sentence with political arsenic.
Donald Trump has no remorse about the deadly violence he incited with his lies about a stolen election in his uprising against the US Congress.
Former President Donald Trump repeated his election lies on stage at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Orlando, Florida, Sunday, looking to reclaim his role as the Republican Party's kingmaker in the 2022 midterm elections and positioning himself for a 2024 presidential run.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed