Things in Washington DC have been partisan for a very long time. But considering that Donald Trump’s term ended with an insurrection on the Capitol, it’s fair to say that the partisan divide has grown over the last 4 years. If the dusk jacket preview of his book is any indication, John Boehner will be … Continue reading "John Boehner Eviscerates Ted Cruz, Donald Trump in the Dust Jacket of His Upcoming Book"
The president, who previously expected the U.S. to have enough coronavirus vaccines for all adults by the end of July, urged people to continue to wear m...
President Joe Biden’s pick to lead the Office of Management and Budget was in danger of not being confirmed by the Senate.
The president also called into a weekly luncheon of Senate Democrats as he seeks to shore up support for $1.9 trillion legislation.
Neera Tanden, Biden’s pick to head his budget office, faced bipartisan opposition stemming from sharp tweets targeting senators. Tanden said she saw no path to confirmation, and Biden vowed to find a place for her in the administration.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed