Since the day he left the White House, Donald Trump has been relatively quiet. The Twitter ban, thankfully, has prevented him from easily communicating with his supporters and dissenters. But there were two recent events that brought Trump out from hiding. The first was the anti-Trump speech given by Mitch McConnell on Saturday. The other … Continue reading "Trump Appears on Newsmax, Won’t Say if He’s Running in 2024"
On January 6th of this year, a mob of Donald Trump supporters stormed the US Capitol and overwhelmed the police who protect the building. Despite the fact that many carried police supporting flags, the insurrectionists were more than happy to attack officers that got in their way. Officer Brian Sicknick died that day. Following the … Continue reading "Frank Figliuzzi: We Haven’t Heard From Capitol Police Because Their Story is Too Painful"
Donald Trump has never let any slight, perceived or real, go unanswered. And this wasn’t just during his presidency, but during his entire business career. So when Mitch McConnell blasted the 45th president on Saturday, Trump was itching to reply. The former president was reportedly so mad that he had be talked out of including … Continue reading "Report: McConnell Laughed Off Trump Statement, Will Ignore Him Going Forward"
Former President Trump on Wednesday repeatedly dodged questions about his political future, saying it’s "too early to say" whether he’ll run for president again in 2024.
Former President Donald Trump was mostly disciplined in interviews Wednesday, heaping praise on the late conservative radio icon Rush Limbaugh while keeping tight-lipped about his plans.
A Republican federal energy regulatory is pushing back on members of his party blaming frozen wind turbines for the power crisis in Texas.
As part of his focus on the pandemic this week, the president plans to visit a Pfizer coronavirus vaccine manufacturing site in Michigan on Thursday.
The Senate minority leader publicly soured on the former president after the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol, breaking four years of loyal support.
Greg Kelly spoke with President Donald Trump on Wednesday night following the reported death of conservative legend Rush Limbaugh. President Trump told Greg Kelly, “Rush Limbaugh thought we won the election. We did win the election. It was disgraceful what happened.” Trump praised his friend Rush Limbaugh who was a devoted supporter. Trump also praised…
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed