The news comes as Donald Trump is reportedly considering a pre-emptive pardon for the former New York City mayor.
Newsmax cut off the MyPillow guy on live TV just as he was starting to spew crackpot conspiracy theories about Dominion voting machines.
Advertisements Donald Trump’s legal fights over the 2020 election have gone terribly. And with such a lack of success, the president would hope that his legal advisers are, at the least, on the same page. That is not the case at all, however. Rudy Giuliani, a long-time friend of Trump, seems to have the president’s … Continue reading "WATCH: Rudy Giuliani Slams Sidney Powell During Newsmax Interview"
The mess Biden is set to inherit will only worsen as Trump spends his final days in office ranting and raving instead of working.
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) announced early Tuesday morning that the Senate will return to Washington on Dec. 29 to respond to a potential veto from President Trump of a mammoth defense bill.
Sen. John Thune (S.D.), the No. 2 Senate Republican, warned on Monday that efforts to challenge the Electoral College vote in Congress next month would fall short in the Senate.
A group of House conservatives gathered at the White House on Monday to discuss a long-shot challenge to the congressional count of electoral votes on Jan. 6.
Advertisements Donald Trump will no longer be the President of the United States come mid-January. His presence, though, will hang over the party long before he’s gone, undermining almost any candidate who wants to run as a Republican. This is clear in the special election going on in Georgia. Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue are … Continue reading "Trump Supporters “Heckled” Loeffler and Perdue During Monday Campaign Event"
A narrow majority of Democrats said in a new poll that they believe Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) should retain the position when Congress begins its new session after the first of the year.
Rachel Maddow shares reporting from NBC News that two sources say Donald Trump's personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, is under criminal investigation by U.S. attorneys in the Southern District of New York, and those investigators have broached the possibility of making a legal request to access Giuliani's electronic communications.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed