President Donald Trump on Tuesday issued a flurry of pardons and commutations to a slew of controversial figures with ties to his administration.
The White House announced a wave of pre-Christmas pardons and sentence commutations Tuesday evening, including two people charged in connection with special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation and three former congressmen.
President Donald Trump pardoned fifteen Americans Tuesday night, including his former campaign adviser George Papadopoulos.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed