Whether Trump accepts Joe Biden's victory is a moot point. On Jan. 20, 2021, he will be forced to leave the White House one way or another.
Donald Trump finally broke his silence on the massive Russian cyber attack by calling it fake news and blaming China.
Trump downplayed the impact of the sprawling hack while questioning officials' conclusion that Russia was behind the attack
These same Republican lawmakers sure know how to act quickly when it comes to handing out tax breaks to wealthy corporations and individuals.
President Trump claims "it may" have actually been the work of Chinese hackers.
Some European countries seeing rising levels of COVID-19 infections are instituting tight restrictions prior to Christmas and New Year’s Eve.
As Russia essentially wages war on the United States, Trump is bragging about an idea that could've come from a third grade civics classroom.
The ex-governor of a Mexican state known for its criminal elements was shot dead inside a restaurant bathroom in the city of Puerto Vallarta, officials said.
Three healthcare workers in Alaska had adverse reactions to the coronavirus vaccine, bringing the total number of negatively affected healthcare workers in the state to five.
Fox News host Laura Ingraham said Friday that “all bets are off” when it comes to returning to normality after the coronavirus pandemic is over.
Rep. Ayanna Pressley told Georgians to vote for Democrats in the special runoff election and blasted Sens. Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue, as well as Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.
A COVID relief package bill being passed by the Senate is ‘still days away’ Sen. Chris Coons tells Tiffany Cross, as they discuss how struggling Americans will cope as they wait for pandemic economic assistance.
President Trump downplayed the widespread hack of U.S. government agencies in his first comment on the issue, tweeting that the media was blowing the incident out of proportion.
President Trump responded to the cyberattack on American government departments and businesses, saying that the attack is exaggerated by the “Fake News Media.”
Trump showed that he remains in the back pocket of Putin by falsely blaming China for the Russian hack of the US.
Here’s what we know so far.
President Trump took to twitter to comment for the first time on a cyber hack that attacked the U.S. government, saying the hack is “in the Fake News Media than in actuality.” The president implicates China is responsible, contradicting Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, who says Russia is behind it.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed