Rep. Adam Schiff said that Trump is the worst person to be leading the country in the midst of a serious Russian cyber attack.
Nearly a year into this pandemic, more than 315,000 Americans have died in no small part because of Donald Trump's negligence.
The fact that the GOP is more interested in tossing out ballots than reaching out to voters is a clear sign that they're terrified of losing.
Senate Republicans still have not agreed to a pandemic relief package, but they have confirmed 1 judge for every 1,340 Americans dead of COVID.
Maddow called out Donald Trump for botching the COVID-19 vaccine rollout as thousands of Americans die from the virus every single day.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed