Trump has urged GOP lawmakers in Georgia, Michigan, and now Pennsylvania to overturn the will of the people and throw out Biden's victories.
Donald Trump personally urged the speaker of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives to overturn Joe Biden's victory in the state.
Advertisements During the morning and afternoon, most of the Fox network anchors discuss Joe Biden as the “President-Elect.” But once 6:00 comes, many of the Fox personalities will tell you that Donald Trump still has a chance at winning the election. And no one is fighting harder for the president than Fox Business host Lou … Continue reading "WATCH: Lou Dobbs Yells At Stephen Miller for Letting Trump “Fight Alone”"
American taxpayers have been footing the bill for private political dinners hosted by Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and his wife.
Advertisements Donald Trump lost the 2020 election. And next week, that actuality will be confirmed by the electoral college. The group will be certifying the results on December 14th. Once that occurs, a number of GOP lawmakers who have been reticent to name Biden the victor could be willing to change their tune. Ohio congressman … Continue reading "“No. No way.” Jim Jordan Says Trump Shouldn’t Even Consider Conceding"
President Trump has more than once personally called the Speaker of Pennsylvania's House of Representatives as part of his efforts to stop the state's electors from backing Joe Biden following the president-elect's victory in the Keyston
Ahead of the Georgia runoffs, Trump is dividing his party in a way that could cost it control of the Senate.
The Contrast & Stakes in Georgia Could Not Be Higher | RealClearPolitics
President Trump discussed the election with Pennsylvania House Speaker Bryan Cutler, but the top state lawmaker's office claims that the talks didn't go exactly as initially reported.
Speaker David Ralston Earlier today President Trump reached out to the Georgia House Speaker David Ralston and Speaker Pro-Tem Jan Jones on Monday urging the two Republican leaders to endorse and sign a petition to force a Georgia special session. RINO Governor Brian Kemp is unwilling to stand up against the massive voter fraud in…
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed