Advertisements President-elect Joe Biden has announced who will join his administration as key members of the health team tasked with addressing the Covid-19 pandemic, which has claimed the lives of more than 280,000 Americans to date. The individuals joining the upcoming administration include Xavier Becerra, the Attorney General of California, who has a history of … Continue reading "Biden Announces Key Members of Health Team Who Will Address Covid-19 Pandemic Once He Takes Office"
President Trump on Monday said he spoke with his campaign lawyer Rudy Giuliani, who is in the hospital recovering from coronavirus.
Americans spend more on politics and political campaigns than any other nation on Earth, and the 2020 election once again rewrote the fundraising record books.
The Los Angeles Unified School District will close down all in-person tutoring and special services on Wednesday amid a growing coronavirus surge.
Vote-counting in the final unsettled House race of 2022 has been delayed, again, by a coronavirus case at a central New York elections office.
Over the weekend, Joe Biden secured enough electors to become president, Trump campaigned for Republicans in Georgia and Rudy Giuliani tested positive for Covid-19.
Georgia election officials on Monday certified the results of the state's presidential race after a recount requested by President Trump found his Democratic rival Joe Biden had won the once reliably red state.
President Trump says his personal attorney Rudy Giuliani is recovering quickly after it was announced the former New York City mayor tested positive for COVID-19 on Sunday.
Scammers are taking advantage of people seeking pets as states continue to enact social distancing protocols amid the coronavirus pandemic.
The role is sure to be one of the most essential in Biden’s incoming administration as the coronavirus continues to spread.
President-elect Joe Biden on Monday announced the health team that will lead his administration's response to the coronavirus pandemic when he takes office in January.
Rudy Giuliani, President Donald Trump's personal attorney, has been hospitalized after testing positive for Covid-19.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed