He claimed without evidence that the nation’s election system was “under coordinated assault and siege” and that it was “statistically impossible” for him to have lost to President-elect Joe Biden.
Georgia-based attorney Lin Wood is getting lots of attention for urging supporters of President Donald Trump to break with the president.
President Trump’s escalating attacks on Republican elected officials he perceives as insufficiently supportive of his efforts to contest the election results in several closely contested battleground states are raising concerns he will divide the party on his way out of the White House.
Attorney Sidney Powell told Georgians at a press conference on Wednesday not to vote in the upcoming Senate runoff election.
President Donald Trump vowed on Wednesday to continue fighting the results of the 2020 presidential election.
The president’s baseless claims of fraud in the November elections have sparked a Republican civil war in the state, where voters will return to the polls on Jan. 5 in a pair of races that will determine control of the U.S. Senate.
The Georgia GOP senator is not in legal jeopardy any longer, but the politics aren't helpful to him.
President-elect Joe Biden is spending the day in Wilmington, Del., with plans to receive an intelligence briefing and meet with transition advisers.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed