The Trump campaign can’t stop losing election lawsuits.
The Pennsylvania Supreme Court dismissed a lawsuit Saturday night from US Rep. Mike Kelly and other Republicans, after they had tried to invalidate absentee voting and block the certification of votes in recent weeks.
In his first interview as Joe Biden's national security adviser, Sullivan lays out his plans for a world transformed by the coronavirus — and Donald Trump.
The Pennsylvania Supreme Court threw out a lawsuit from GOP Rep. Mike Kelly and failed Republican congressional candidate Sean Parnell, among others.
More than two dozen Pennsylvania state Republicans signed on to a resolution calling for the commonwealth to withdraw its election certification.
With his denial of the outcome, Trump endangered America’s democracy, threatened to undermine national security and public health, and duped supporters into believing, perhaps permanently, that Biden was elected illegitimately.
The Pennsylvania Supreme Court dismissed a lawsuit from Rep. Mike Kelly on Saturday, ending yet another attempt from the Trump campaign to disqualify votes.
Nearly four weeks later, there's still no evidence of anything other than isolated incidents of fraud nor any reason to think such evidence exists.
President Donald Trump is pushing contradictory messages about Georgia, calling the state's election system fraudulent at the same time he is urging his supporters to turn out for Republican Sens. Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue in twin runoff races that will determine control of the US Senate.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed