Advertisements Twitter flagged President Donald Trump under its civic integrity policy after he continued to post false claims about the election, this time claiming that President-elect Joe Biden can take office only “if he can prove that his ridiculous” popular vote tally was not “fraudulently or illegally obtained.” “When you see what happened in Detroit, … Continue reading "Trump Is Flagged by Twitter For Claiming Biden’s Popular Vote Tally Was “Illegally Obtained”"
Advertisements President Donald Trump claimed the 2020 election was a “total scam” but still urged Republicans to vote in Georgia’s Senate runoffs, which are scheduled for January. If either of the incumbents––Kelly Loeffler and David Purdue––get enough votes, Republicans will maintain their majority in the Senate. “No, the 2020 Election was a total scam, we … Continue reading "Trump Says Election Was “Total Scam” But Still Urges Republicans to Vote in Georgia Runoffs"
Trump told reporters that the system in Georgia is fraudulent and actively discouraged his supporters from voting in the state's Senate runoff.
GOP Sens. Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue are trying to woo the president’s supporters without discouraging trust in the state’s voting system.
Christopher Krebs, the top federal cybersecurity official who was fired by Presid
President Donald Trump on Friday told his supporters to defend the Republican Senate majority by backing Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue.
Black Lives Matter PAC hopes to raise half a million dollars to boost Georgia Senate Democrat candidates Jon Ossoff and Raphael Warnock.
Advertisements The state of Wisconsin has been the tightest during the last two presidential elections. In 2016, Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton there by around 24,000 votes. And in 2020, Joe Biden defeated Trump in the state by slightly under 21,000 votes. Hillary Clinton asked for a recount in 2016 and things barely changed. Donald … Continue reading "Donald Trump’s Requested Milwaukee Recount Has Resulted in Even More Votes For Joe Biden"
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed