It turns out Americans really, really wanted to vote before Election Day.
In a new statement, the campaign warns that it will fight votes coming in after Election Day.
More than 96 million Americans have voted nationwide with one day left until Election Day, according to a survey of election officials by CNN, Edison Research and Catalist.
The candidates’ focus was on the Great Lakes states where the 2016 presidential election was decided.
What happens to the likes of Sarah Cooper, Crooked Media, and the Lincoln Project in a Trumpless world?
People on both sides of the US political divide fear that the country they love will be lost if their preferred candidate does not win on Tuesday.
Vox journalists bring you analysis and context to help you understand the news.
Four years after endorsing President Trump in the 2016 race, an Asian American GOP group says it is now backing Democratic nominee Joe Biden.
Actor Mark Hamill narrated an ad released by The Lincoln Project that hits President Trump over military absentee ballots that come in after Nov. 3.
The president finished with a pledge to not count lawful votes, attacks on the country’s coronavirus expert and praise for a treasonous Confederate general.
President Trump is reportedly concerned about future legal battles he'll face if he loses the 2020 election.
Yes, celebrate the likely record turnout on Election Day. But it also marks the start of the next long fight for voting rights.
With the race drawing to a close, the president plans to hit an array of battleground states while the Democratic challenger hunkers down in a key one, with a side trip to Ohio also on the schedule.
Perhaps one of the most unexpected developments in the 2020 presidential campaign is how remarkably stable the state of the race has proved to be through extraordinarily turbulent times. As the race for the White House comes to a close, the landscape looks quite similar to how it looked after the party conventions in August as the fall campaign got underway.
A federal judge in Texas rejected a GOP-led challenge Monday seeking to invalidate nearly 127,000 drive-thru ballots cast in the Democratic-leaning Houston area.
Donald Trump's campaign manager, Bill Stepien, detailed Monday positive data showing that he would outperform Joe Biden on Election day.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed