Michigan's lieutenant governor blasted President Trump on Sunday over his handling of the coronavirus pandemic, blaming him for tens of thousands of lives lost across the country due to the pandemic.
President Donald Trump spoke to thousands of supporters indoors on Sunday for the first time in nearly three months.
President Trump is set to appear at a campaign rally in Henderson, Nev., on Sunday night, marking his first indoor rally in months as the coronavirus pandemic continues to rage.
A crowd at President Trump's rally Sunday evening chanted "lock him up" after the president accused his predecessor, former President Obama, of being caught "spying" on the 2016 Trump campaign.
Trump blew up on Twitter after Mike Bloomberg announced that he will be spending $100 million to help Biden win Florida.
The onetime Democratic presidential candidate hopes to shore up Biden’s Florida numbers.
Trump keeps holding probable superspreader events in the middle of a pandemic.
Latino leaders say Biden’s outreach falls short and he is risking his chance to win Florida. A Biden visit to Miami on Tuesday — and a cash infusion from Mike Bloomberg — reflect a scramble to catch up.
The CNN host asked White House trade adviser Peter Navarro why the president misled the public on the coronavirus. It didn't go well.
Jake Tapper ended and interview with Trump adviser Peter Navarro after Navarro refused to answer why Trump lied to the American people about COVID.
Former special counsel Robert Mueller's team may have obstructed justice, according to a top Republican investigator.
"These lies demoralized the scientific community and cost countless lives in the United States," wrote Herbert Holden Thorp, editor in chief of Science m...
Supporters of President Trump began chanting, "Lock him up!" on Sunday when he mentioned former President Obama at a Nevada campaign rally.
President Donald Trump on Sunday will speak at a campaign rally at an airport in Nevada.
President Trump is on a campaign swing out West this weekend, while former vice president Joe Biden has no public events.
Former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg is committing at least $100 million to help Joe Biden’s presidential campaign in the crucial battleground state of Florida
With 51 days to go, polls suggest that Biden’s lead is holding.
"That's the way it has to be," Trump said after U.S. marshals killed a man suspected in a deadly shooting in Portland, Oregon, last month.
Nevada Gov. Steve Sisolak (D) took aim at President Trump's decision to hold an indoor rally in his state Sunday evening, accusing the president of taking "reckless and selfish actions" that he said put lives in danger.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed