The White House on Sunday announced President Trump is restricting the entry of non-U.S. citizens traveling from Brazil as the Latin American country sees a surge in coronavirus cases.
President Trump spent part of his Memorial Day weekend using his Twitter account to promote personal attacks on Democrats, retweeting posts that took aim at former Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams’s appearance and anoth
Ahead of the holiday, Trump made baseless claims of murder and shared personal attacks against Democratic women.
President Trump is imposing new restrictions on travel from Brazil as the country's coronavirus outbreak increases, the White House announced.
A presentation of obituaries and death notices from newspapers around the country tries to frame incalculable loss.
Coronavirus deaths in the United States approached a staggering 100,000, a number the president once predicted would never be reached.
President Trump suspended travel from Brazil to the United States on Sunday as the COVID-19 pandemic continues to worsen in South America.
The president, who had urged Americans to return to church pews this weekend, did not do so himself.
President Donald Trump has issued a proclamation suspending entry into the US for any individual who has been in Brazil within 14 days immediately preceding their attempt to enter the United States.
Former Vice President Joe Biden (D) took aim at President Trump on Sunday as the president drew criticism for spending part of his Memorial Day weekend tweeting and golfing while the U.S. death toll from the coronavirus approaches 100,000.
As the United States marked the Memorial Day weekend, President Trump golfed, some Americans flocked to beaches and the death toll neared 100,000. And in Britain, the prime minister said he would not fire an aide for driving across the country while infected.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed