Dr. Robert Redfield addressed the president's decision to withdraw funding from the World Health Organization on Wednesday.
There is "increasing confidence" that China blamed a wet market in Wuhan to deflect how the novel coronavirus originated in a nearby government laboratory, according to a new report.
The World Health Organization is asking European government officials to restrict citizens’ access to alcohol during the coronavirus pandemic.
President Trump on Wednesday surmised that New York City was inflating its COVID-19 death toll after health officials released new data that added 3,700 victims who were believed to have had the vi
Blame for the allegedly slow coronavirus response has been levelled at Donald Trump, the WHO, China and the media. So, who is really to blame?
Flawed tests, scarce supplies and limited access to screening have hurt the U.S.’s ability to monitor Covid-19, governors and health officials warn.
Everything you need to know about coronavirus, including the latest news, how it is impacting our lives, and how to prepare and protect yourself.
But his announcement that he would freeze the U.S.’s contributions to the organization in the middle of a pandemic was denounced by Democrats as well as the U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
Instead of a formal council, the president created several industry groups, and joined four calls with them. But some participants had no notice they would be included, and others could not join in
The Chamber of Commerce is siding with the WHO, slamming Trump's halting U.S. funding of the global bureaucratic group.
The president has also taken China’s word for its response to the coronavirus but says the U.N. body erred in doing the same.
President Trump didn't deny reports that the United States had concerns about coronavirus testing on bats at a Wuhan virology lab.
World Health Organization Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said during a speech in early February that the spread of coronavirus outside China could be "controlled easily".
In the six days after top Chinese officials secretly determined they likely were facing a pandemic from a new coronavirus, the city of Wuhan at the epicenter of the disease hosted a mass banquet fo
The latest news and biggest developments to keep you informed about the deadly pandemic.
Trump Is To Blame, Not the World Health Organization | RealClearPolitics
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed