Conservative Fox News host Tucker Carlson called on Sen.
Two Republican lawmakers are under intense scrutiny as reports show Sens. Richard Burr and Kelly Loeffler sold millions in stock before the coronavirus outbreak sent the markets in freefall.
California Governor Gavin Newsom issued a statewide order for all of the state's residents to "stay at home" during the coronavirus pandemic.
Senator Kelly Loeffler Senator Kelly Loeffler dumped millions worth of stocks following a private briefing on the Coronavirus. “Appreciate today’s briefing from the President’s top health officials
Sens. Richard Burr and Kelly Loeffler reportedly made dozens of stock trades shortly after private health briefings for Congress began in January.
Gov. Gavin Newsom announced a statewide directive Thursday for all Californians to shelter in place in an effort to slow the spread of the coronavirus.
California Gov. Gavin Newsom has placed the nearly 40 million residents of his state under a stay-at-home order and is warning Trump 25.5 million of them could contract coronavirus over the next ei
As the coronavirus continues to spread Trump tells governors needing supplies 'we're not a shipping clerk,' and the Senate eyes another bill to help Americans. This as reports emerge that some GOP
After the sales in February, the North Carolina Republican warned a group that the virus could soon cause a major disruption in the United States. Three other senators also sold major holdings arou
California Gov. Gavin Newsom issued an order Thursday night that everyone stay home except essential personal and essential travel. Newsom said the order would not be enforced by police but that he
Anti-Trump GOP Senator Richard Burr is in deep trouble on Thursday after it was discovered the powerful chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee dumped as much as $1.72 million in hotel stocks
Mainland China reported 39 new cases of coronavirus -- all imported from overseas -- and three new deaths as of end of day Thursday, according to the country's National Health Commission.
New York’s governor told the state’s residents to stay indoors and ordered nonessential businesses to keep workers home. The Federal Reserve moved to backstop municipal money market funds, but U.S.
The nation's most populous state is ordering its nearly 40 million residents to stay home to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed