Trump saw an opportunity to cast himself in a new role but lapsed into his self-destructive ways even when aides stress the importance of steady leadership during a national emergency.
If it’s Friday, it must be border security.
Doctors and patients also worry that the president’s rosy outlook for the treatments will exacerbate shortages of old malaria drugs relied on by patients with lupus and other debilitating condition
President Donald Trump told reporters there was not a wide-spread shortage of coronavirus tests in the US. Later in the White House briefing, top infectious disease expert Dr. Anthony Fauci said in
Infectious disease expert Anthony Fauci throws cold water on Trump's insistence that one drug is a “game changer” in the fight against novel coronavirus.
This story was constructed with the SHARI Process:
- The StoryGraph Toolkit extracted URIs from the biggest story of the day from the StoryGraph service
- Hypercane performed the following steps:
- It accepted the list of original resource URIs from the output of the StoryGraph Toolkit, and queried the Memento Aggregator to find as many mementos as possible
- For resources that were not already mementos, it submitted them to web archives with ArchiveNow
- It analyzed all mementos to automatically discover the most frequent sumgrams and named entities present in the overall story
- It analyzed all images in these mementos to automatically select the best image for the overall story
- It then formatted the data for the story based on all of this input
- Raintale took the input from Hypercane and rendered the final product with information supplied by MementoEmbed